How to Have a Baby Girl
> 5 Tips to Increase Your Chances <
How to have a baby girl:
- Â Stay Shallow – Shallow penetration increases your chances to have a baby girl.Â The entrance to your vagina is more acidic and more X sperm will survive the journey to your egg.
- Avoid your “O” – Cervical mucus and vaginal secretions makes your vaginal canal more alkaline and favorable for Y sperm.Â Also, the contractions will speed the sperm to the egg, and Y sperm always beat X sperm in speed races! Keep the pace slow to give the X’s a chance and you will increase the chances of getting pregnant with a girl baby.
- Keep the baby-makin’ activities confined to the time BEFORE you ovulate.Â Y sperm die off more quickly which will give the heartier X sperm a better chance to fertilize your egg.
- No lube.Â Lubricants should not be used when you are trying to have a baby girl OR a baby boy.Â Lubes make your vagina too acidic and kill off sperm, reducing your chances of getting pregnant at all.
- Add foods high in calcium and magnesium to your diet to increase your chances of having a baby girl.Â Also, try to eat foods low in sodium and potassium as well.